Home > I have questions in one of my classes

I have questions in one of my classes

All questions can be posted in the discussions area of the Student portal.

Select the three line menu icon, select Discussions, and select the appropriate discussion.


HFS Scholarship students should post questions and have discussions on class topics in the general HFS Community discussion area.

HFS Full Access students have additional discussion areas, Full Access and Ask Headwitch. Full Access is an open discussion area for Full Access students about the classes. And the Ask Headwitch discussion area is for Full Access students to ask their questions to the Headwitch directly.